Wednesday, January 20, 2010

4 Year Old Needs Witness Protection Program

Oh my gosh! Katie, my just turned 4 year old found some silly putty, opened it and then proceeded to stick it on the surface of her brothers' drum set that goes with their Rock Band Wii game! Luckily her brothers are still at school or else her life could have been in danger. Isn't it amazing as I had just finished telling her, "Don't stick the silly putty on your clothes or carpet." Obviously, I did not mention drum sets for Wii games. So I tried getting it off with my fingers and it was really stuck on. I checked on-line for silly putty removal tips. I tried putting an ice pack on the putty to try to harden it and then scrape it off. Not so successful. Then I tried using rubbing alcohol. However, I couldn't find any cotton balls, so I put rubbing alcohol on a super maxi feminine pad and then applied it to the drum surface. It worked! So, Katie is still alive and I will hope that the drum set will still work! So long for now! Another adventure in the life of the Midlife Mocha Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment